There are various types of housing that your foreign employees can live in, each with its own set of requirements. Employers must carry out due diligence to ensure these requirements are met. Employers who fail to do so may be prosecuted, and disallowed to hire foreign employees.
- Purpose Build Dormitories (PBDs)
- Factory-Converted Dormitories (FCDs)
- Construction Temporary Quarters(CTQ):Standalone Temporary Quarters
- Construction Temporary Quarters(CTQ):Quarters in building under Construction
- Temporary Occupation License(TOL) quarters
- HDB flats
- Private Residential Premises(PRPs)