View more 3 years ago
Looking for quantity surveying (QS), salary $2000~$2500 according to your experience.
- Responsible for managing a team of Contracts Engineers in the full spectrum of contracts service in conjunction with the project requirements
- Manage end-to-end tender/bidding process for major infrastructure projects including tunnels and viaducts
- Understand the client’s requirements, business environment and complexity to formulate the winning bid strategy and value proposition for tender submission
- Develop plan and manage tender team to achieve the tender deliverables in an effective and efficient manner
- Perform effective engagement with sub-contractors and establish optimum pricing structure.
- Lead, manage and negotiate with sub-contractors on commitment and commercial terms to meet business target/margin.
- Coordinate with consultants to resolve technical clarifications for costing and contract terms.
- Responsible for BQ, high-quality tender proposal development and submission.
- Manage construction contract administration and project finance till project completion including finalization of project account.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Min 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the construction industry, handling major infrastructure/ building projects
- Strong and well versed in contracts conditions
- Knowledge in 3D BIM software will be advantageous
- Strong project management skills
- Positive working attitude and a team player
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1