Looking for database administrator, salary $2000~$2500 depends on experience.
- To support MS SQL databases in production environment and Database administration
- Undertakes complex projects requiring technical knowledge and makes decisions on administrative and support issues.
- Execute Database Administration Service Levels to monitor and supervise the maintenance of databases including backup, database optimizing, re-indexing, initiating recovery procedures and routine troubleshooting
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Provide technical advice to the team and clients on Database Capabilities
- Lead the development of new databases as per the business requirements and to design security and data integrity controls
- Optimize Database Performance with emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, and security
- Identify complex database issues to provide advisory to the stakeholders and resolve issues
- Diploma/ Degree in any IT related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in managing MS SQL databases in production environment.
- Experience in MS SQL Database server administration.
- Experience in Database maintenance and patching, Database cloning, backup and recovery
- Experience in Performance tuning, Database Installation including standalone, clustered and always on cluster.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1