Looking for assistant project manager, salary $5000~$6500.
- Report to senior management, overall responsibility for the effective implementation and successful completion of construction projects undertaken by the Group within schedule, cost, and quality.
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, architects, consultants and authorities; set guidelines and provide expertise and supervision to the team.
- Manage each phase of the project from design to completion and ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience at managerial level.
- Be dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented with a proven track record in the construction industry.
- Other pre-requisites are excellent team spirit, strong technical competence, good interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Dropdown field Option 1