Hotline: (65)6284-7688 | MOM License No: 12C5887

MOM Will Check the Work Pass Holder’s Residential Address When Issue the Pass From 2018 Sep

MOM have come across cases of work pass holders staying in overcrowded premises or commercial buildings , which are not allowed for residential use.

From the above date, when agents submit the request to issue the work pass, MOM will only approve the request if the work pass holder’s residential address meets the housing requirements. For example, if the work pass holder is going to rent a HDB flat, he/she must be registered as a tenant with HDB before he/she can get the pass issue.

Leave your thoughts