Hotline: (65)6284-7688 | MOM License No: 12C5887

Author Archive for: candy

Individuals (Foreigners) Required to Pay Tax

Non-Residents(Less than 183 Days) As a Non-Redsident: 1.You will only be taxed on all income earned in Singapore. 2. You will not be entitled to tax reliefs. 3. Your employment income will be taxed at a flat rate of  15% or the progressive resident rates, whichever results in a higher tax amount. 4. Director’s fee and other incomes such as

Continue reading

Types of Housing that Foreign Employees Can Live In

There are various types of housing that your foreign employees can live in, each with its own set of requirements. Employers must carry out due diligence to ensure these requirements are met. Employers who fail to do so may be prosecuted, and disallowed to hire foreign employees. Purpose Build Dormitories (PBDs) Factory-Converted Dormitories (FCDs) Construction Temporary Quarters(CTQ):Standalone Temporary Quarters Construction

Continue reading